The National September 11 Memorial & Museum relies on the generosity of its donors and visitors, including Corporate Members, to ensure that this magnificent and vibrant Memorial Museum continues to honor those killed on 9/11 and commemorate the sacrifice, humanity and bravery displayed on that tragic day and in the months that followed.
Chaired by 9/11 Memorial & Museum board member and Chairman and CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P. Howard W. Lutnick, Corporate Membership offers companies and organizations a unique opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to a lasting place for remembrance, reflection and learning. All Corporate Members receive a variety of meaningful benefits for companies and employees including:
• An allotment of complimentary Museum tickets via a private corporate web store, dependent on level of participation.
• Complimentary Premium Tours of the Memorial and Museum, dependent on level of participation.
• Expedited entry via Museum Member line.
• Exclusive use of corporate meeting room space in the 9/11 Memorial Museum during the year of membership.
• A 10% discount in the Museum Store and Café for Corporate Member ticket holders
• Invitations to attend exhibition openings, public programs, and other special events with complimentary admission.
• Recognition in the Annual Report and on the website.
To become a 9/11 Memorial Museum Corporate Member or for additional information please email email@example.com or call (212) 857-0153.
Inaugural Corporate Members