The MEMO Blog Content Guidelines
The MEMO is the official blog of the National September 11 Memorial & Museum.
Editor-in Chief, Michael Frazier
Managing Editor, Michael Clancy
Deputy Managing Editor, Christine Murphy
To submit stories, pictures and tips or general editorial inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MEMO blog invites comments and ask that the commentary relates specifically to the topic of the post. Comments, feedback or suggestions submitted to The MEMO are voluntary. The MEMO will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as deemed fit and without any obligation to the blog viewer. The 9/11 Memorial & Museum, which publishes The MEMO, reserves the right at all times, but will not have an obligation, to remove or refuse any content posted by visitors to the blog. In addition, other general rules include:
- Do not use inflammatory or obscene language.
- Respect fellow users who opt to leave a comment.
- Do not use comments to spread rumor or distort facts.
- Do not promote or advertise in comments.
- Comments that are deemed inappropriate, disrespectful or unrelated to blog post, will be removed.