Chaired by Howard W. Lutnick, 9/11 Memorial & Museum board member and chairman and CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald, Corporate Membership offers companies and organizations a unique opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to a lasting place for remembrance, reflection and learning. All Corporate Members receive a variety of meaningful benefits including:
- Complimentary Museum tickets and premium tours based on membership level
- Expedited entry via Museum Member line
- Exclusive use of event and corporate meeting room space in the 9/11 Memorial Museum during membership term
- A 10 percent discount in the Museum Store and Café for Corporate Member ticket holders
- Invitations to attend exhibition openings, public programs and other special events with complimentary admission
- Recognition in the Annual Report and on the website
Meaningful, customized volunteer opportunities are also available for Corporate Members.
To become a 9/11 Memorial Museum Corporate Member or for additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 857-0153.
Corporate Members include: