The 9/11 Memorial & Museum relies on the generosity of its donors and visitors, including corporate members, to ensure that this magnificent and vibrant Museum continues to honor those killed on 9/11 and commemorate the sacrifice, humanity, and bravery displayed on that tragic day and in the months that followed.
Chaired by Howard W. Lutnick, 9/11 Memorial & Museum board member and chairman and CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald, corporate membership offers companies and organizations a unique opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to a lasting place for remembrance, reflection, and learning. All corporate members receive a variety of meaningful benefits including:
- Walk-up admission without a reservation with valid company ID
- Complimentary Museum tickets and premium tours based on membership level
- Expedited entry via Museum member line
- Exclusive use of event and corporate meeting-room space in the 9/11 Memorial Museum during membership term
- A 10 percent discount in the Museum Store and Museum Café for corporate member ticket holders
- Customized employee volunteer and engagement opportunities
- Invitations to attend exhibition openings, public programs, and other special events with complimentary admission
- Recognition in the annual report and on the website
To become a 9/11 Memorial Museum corporate member or for additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 857-0153.
Thank you to our corporate members