Visit The Museum
The Museum is open five days a week, and our staff is working tirelessly to ensure the safest possible experience. Face masks are optional for visitors in most 9/11 Memorial & Museum locations. All visitors are welcome and encouraged to wear masks at any time. Please be sure to visit our Health & Safety page prior to booking your Museum visit, for the most up-to-date information.
To maintain social distancing, all tickets must be purchased in advance for timed visits. Tickets, which include entry to all available exhibitions, can be purchased up to six months in advance.
- Adult: $26
- Youth (7 to 12 years): $15
- Young Adult (13 to 17 years): $20
- Senior (65+ years): $20
- College Student: $20
- U.S. Veteran: $18
Museum Admission + Museum Tour
The best way to experience the 9/11 Memorial & Museum is through an expert-led tour. All tours are in English, 60 minutes unless noted, begin promptly at the scheduled time, and are intended for adult and teenage visitors.
- Adult: $46
- Young Adult (13 to 17 years): $35
- Young Adult (13 to 17 years): $40
- Senior (65+ years): $40
- College Student: $40
- U.S. Veteran: $38
Memorial + Museum Tour $75
Examine what happened on 9/11; explore the history, rebuilding, and behind-the-scenes design of the site; and learn the stories of those affected by the attacks in this comprehensive tour of the outdoor Memorial and the Museum.
Early Access Museum Tour $65
Experience the Museum before it opens to the public in this intimate morning tour. During this tour, the story of 9/11 is told through monumental artifacts and the stories of those affected by the attacks.
Family Pass $82
The Family Pass includes two adult tickets and three child/young adult tickets (ages 7 to 17) at a discounted price.
Official Downtown Experience $84.99
Experience the past, present and future of Manhattan while exploring the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, and One World Observatory with one convenient and cost-saving ticket.
NYC’s top 5 attractions, packaged together at a 40% savings; valid 9-days and instant mobile delivery
Visit any 3 of 11 top New York attraction over a 9-day period. Save up to 38% on admission and get instant mobile delivery with New York C3.
Free entry to 100+ top NYC attractions including hop-on, hop-off bus tour
Save over 50 percent on top New York attractions including hop-on, hop-off bus tour
Special Consideration Groups
9/11 Family Members
9/11 Museum Members
9/11 Rescue and Recovery Workers
(Free with registration)
(with valid ID)
Active/Retired U.S. Military
(with valid ID)
Free Admission Mondays
(3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.)*
* Free Admission Monday tickets will be available on the website each Monday beginning at 7 a.m. EST and are first come, first serve. Last entrance is 3:30 p.m.
- The 9/11 Memorial is free and open to the public seven days a week, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Museum tickets can be purchased up to six months in advance and include entry to all available exhibitions.
- Last admission is 90 minutes prior to closing.
- Children under the age of 7 receive free admission, but a ticket is required for entry to monitor capacity, in line with government guidelines.
- In compliance with health and safety guidelines, the Museum is operating at a reduced capacity, and timed tickets must be purchased in advance.
- CDC-approved masks and face coverings are required.
- Learn more about our health and safety precautions and the steps to take for a safe Museum experience.