Visit The Museum
The Museum is currently open six days a week, Wednesday-Monday. Last entry is at 3:30 p.m. Our staff is working tirelessly to ensure the safest possible experience. Face masks are optional, but visitors are welcome and encouraged to wear them at any time.
Tickets, which include entry to all available exhibitions, can be purchased up to six months in advance.
- Adult: $26
- Youth (7 to 12 years): $15
- Young Adult (13 to 17 years): $20
- Senior (65+ years): $20
- College Student: $20
- U.S. Veteran: $18
Become a Member Skip the lines!
Members receive exclusive benefits, including free expedited entry for one year, complimentary guest passes, and a 20% discount in our Museum Store.
Museum Admission + Museum Tour
The best way to experience the 9/11 Memorial & Museum is through an expert-led tour. All tours are in English, 60 minutes unless noted, begin promptly at the scheduled time, and are intended for adult and teenage visitors.
- Adult: $46
- Young Adult (13 to 17 years): $35
- Young Adult (13 to 17 years): $40
- Senior (65+ years): $40
- College Student: $40
- U.S. Veteran: $38
Memorial + Museum Tour $75
Examine what happened on 9/11; explore the history, rebuilding, and behind-the-scenes design of the site; and learn the stories of those affected by the attacks in this comprehensive tour of the outdoor Memorial and the Museum.
Early Access Museum Tour $65
Experience the Museum before it opens to the public in this intimate morning tour. During this tour, the story of 9/11 is told through monumental artifacts and the stories of those affected by the attacks.
Family Pass $82
The Family Pass includes two adult tickets and three child/young adult tickets (ages 7 to 17) at a discounted price.
Special Consideration Groups
9/11 Family Members
9/11 Museum Members
9/11 Rescue and Recovery Workers
(Free with registration)
(with valid ID)
Active/Retired U.S. Military
(with valid ID)
Free Admission Mondays
(3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.)
- The 9/11 Memorial is free and open to the public seven days a week, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Museum tickets can be purchased up to six months in advance and include entry to all available exhibitions.
- Last admission is 90 minutes prior to closing.
- Children under the age of 7 receive free admission, but a ticket is required for entry to monitor capacity.
- Timed tickets must be purchased in advance.
- CDC-approved masks and face coverings are encouraged.
- Learn more about our health and safety precautions and the steps to take for a safe Museum experience.
- Free Admission Monday tickets will be available on the website each Monday beginning at 7 a.m. ET and are first come, first serve.
- For groups of 20 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org