Please be reminded that the National September 11 Memorial and Museum is a place of remembrance and quiet reflection. We ask that all visitors respect this place made sacred through tragic loss.
MEMORIAL VISITOR INFORMATION
• Enter the 9/11 Memorial at the intersection of Liberty Street and Greenwich Street, at the intersection of Liberty Street and West Street, or the at the intersection of West Street and Fulton Street.
• Personal photography is permitted on the Memorial. For professional photography information, please click here.
• Public restrooms are not available on the Memorial or in surrounding hotels. The closest public restrooms are located in Wagner Park or Battery Park. Bathrooms are also available in Federal Hall on Wall Street, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m to 5 p.m.
• Please do not throw or place anything in the Memorial pools.
MUSEUM VISITOR INFORMATION
• Tickets are required to enter the Museum.
• Visitors will be permitted into the Museum at the time specified on their ticket. Entry for early or late arriving visitors will be at the discretion of Museum staff.
• No re-entry after exiting the building.
• Photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use only and is permitted in all locations unless otherwise posted.
• Please limit the items that you bring with you. Large baggage, including backpacks, large umbrellas and other items deemed too large or a danger to exhibits are subject to mandatory storage in the coat room.
• Use of cell phones for talking is prohibited in exhibition spaces and theatre.
• Mobile devices, including cell phones, used to play audio tours must be connected to a headset.
• Restrooms are available in the Museum for ticketed guests.