Digital Product Manager - CRM
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Product Management & Digital Delivery
SALARY RANGE: $90-100K
DATE: August 2023
This position entails cultivating and maintaining relationships with essential partners and stakeholders and provides project management and coordination across the organization. They will collaborate closely with departments including institutional advancement, marketing, communications, president’s office, museum programs to maximize the system’s potential in boosting engagement, revenue growth, and customer and CRM user satisfaction.
As a direct report to the Vice President, Product Management and Digital Delivery this role provides comprehensive Salesforce assistance and specialized issue resolution to all Salesforces users.
- Engage in day-to-day management and proactive communication with stakeholders to discern and address business needs.
- Oversee user account management, along with the development, maintenance, and optimization of reports, dashboards, security configurations, permissions, workflows, and approval processes.
- Formulate and execute configurations that align with organizational priorities and initiatives.
- Conduct training sessions for Salesforce users as required, fostering the expansion of knowledge and skills across the organization.
- Manage data integrations and the utilization of third-party tools, ensuring seamless functionality.
- Execute data uploads and diligently maintain data quality.
- Collaboratively gather requirements for novel business processes and pioneer best-practice solutions.
- Stay current with evolving technologies, Salesforce updates, digital delivery methodologies, and industry trends.
- Utilize JIRA for efficient project and product management, encompassing the creation of user requirements, user journeys, and acceptance criteria.
- Leverage UX tools to visually depict functionality and contribute to the design process.
- 5-7 years’ experience with digital product management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing, developing, and implementing training programs, with a history of successful delivery to end-users.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM, Salesforce CRM certification a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong aptitude for collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve shared goals.
- Solid track record in project management, with a proven history of on-time and within-budget project delivery.
- Proficiency in collaborating with both internal and external development teams to ensure seamless product execution.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to develop and interpret data, reports and dashboards to inform decision making.
REQUIRED SUPPORT FOR ORGANIZATIONAL EVENTS
- Participates in the annual 5K fundraiser and September 11th commemoration, as assigned.
- Assists with other special projects and events in support of all 9/11 Memorial and Museum, as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY
- Include job title in the email subject field.
- Please indicate the location where job posting was seen.
- Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National September 11 Memorial and Museum (9/11 Memorial & Museum) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who meet the qualification requirements of the role will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
The National September 11 Memorial & Museum (9/11 Memorial & Museum) is committed to an organizational culture that supports and reinforces our values regarding diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA). We seek to build a collaborative, open, and equitable space where staff want to be, knowing that their contributions, professional expertise, and distinct voices are valued and respected. We encourage and celebrate an inclusive environment where candor and participation, when it comes to sharing ideas and collaborative problem-solving, are welcomed regardless of one’s role at the Museum or background.